Monday 21 September 2015

Magazine Name Ideas.


1. Your Student Mag

2. Just College

3. Student Lifestyle

4.Your College Latest

5. Student Life

6. College Weekly

7. News Weekly

8. High Grade

9. Wyke Life

10. Wyke Weekly

I created a list of six potential Magazine names to choose from. I made sure that they were fairly short, and were clear enough for the audience to understand that it was a college magazine just from looking at the masthead. 

I decided to rule out any name with 'student' in it, as I wanted it to be apparent that my magazine was targeted at more mature teens that will be working and studying towards university or full time jobs / apprentices. 

Finally, I asked around for opinions on which seemed to be the most memorable and effective. The majority was 'Just College' as it is short and snappy. Therefore I chose 'Just College' to be my final magazine's masthead.


No comments:

Post a Comment